DewdRock

This blog is a space for me to get my ideas out there. Hopefully, some who may wonder across this space, will find my ideas interesting and I would love nothing more than to get feedback and create a forum for discussion.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I promise to be a better blogger in the fall

So I’ve never thought of myself as being one to flake out in the heat of the summer. The dumbed down CBC programming pisses me off to no end and I wouldn’t pick up a Dan Brown novel no matter how hot it gets.

However, I now realize that blogging and I do not go hand in hand during the summer months. Maybe it’s the debauchery (or hope thereof) or maybe it’s just a left over habit from being out of school during the summer. Whatever the reason I will be a better blogger when the leaves start to change and patios are put away for the long winter. For now though I have to go meet some friends for a drink ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home