DewdRock

This blog is a space for me to get my ideas out there. Hopefully, some who may wonder across this space, will find my ideas interesting and I would love nothing more than to get feedback and create a forum for discussion.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Reinstate Audra

I have only been a babbler for about six months now, but it has become very important to me. The people there are not only greatly informative but befriend one another in ways that are unbelivable to me.

Something has happened on babble though that seems to have engaged the hearts and passion of almost all babblers. Audra Trower Williams has been let go from her long standing post as moderator at babble. I've always thought that Audra does a great job moderating, she may not post as activly as Michelle but she does her share, and practically built babble, she's babbler number 2 for crying out loud.

Moreover the current situation on babble does not seem to be letting up any time soon. Babblers have started to act like trolls in the name of getting Audra back, those who are still posting, It seems that many have left altogether. One has started a petition, which I have signed in hopes of getting this matter solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home