DewdRock

This blog is a space for me to get my ideas out there. Hopefully, some who may wonder across this space, will find my ideas interesting and I would love nothing more than to get feedback and create a forum for discussion.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Santorum Treatment

As an avid reader of Dan Savage I love it when he enters into the world of politics. He has often opened his column up to political debate and quite often comments on Canadian politics. Congratulating us on our progressiveness and consoleing us on the election of our first conservative government in 12 years.

One other thing that Savage has done for the progressive world was to give right-wing American Senator Rick Santorum a permanant association with an interesting by-product of a certain sex act.

Dan has (for the second time) invited all Canadians to nominate their favorite right-wing politions for the same treatment. So here are my nominations:

The debate has begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home